As an approved Sponsor registered with the JSE Securities Exchange South Africa (JSE), Bridge Capital assists both listed companies and companies seeking to list on the main board of the JSE. The appointment of a permanent Sponsor is a requirement of the JSE Listings Requirements. We see this as the start of a relationship that will result in our clients reaping the maximum benefits from their listing.
It is this philosophy which led to our being ranked among the top ten sponsors in South Africa in 2004.
We work hand-in-hand with our clients in order to provide you with a tailor-made offering, catering to your unique requirements within the areas of:
- Corporate activity
- Regulatory compliance
- Investor relations
- Market intelligence
While you focus on your business we will project manage your corporate activities to ensure the timeous delivery of services such as:
- Drafting JSE related documentation (e.g. announcements and circulars)
- Liaising with regulatory bodies (e.g. JSE, SRP, etc.)
- Liaising with other parties (e.g. legal advisors, auditors, printers, transfer secretaries)
We keep regular contact with you to ensure:
- All JSE and SRP regulations are complied with throughout the year
- Corporate actions such as acquisitions and disposals are executed in the appropriate manner
- Continuing obligations such as the communication of directors' dealings, closed periods and their implications on insider trading, and making sure interim and year-end results comply with the various regulations
- You are informed of any changes to the JSE Listings Requirements and other regulatory requirements on a timeous basis
Working closely with your internal executives or external public relations agencies we ensure that the right message is communicated consistently and effectively to the right stakeholders.
We focus our investor relation intentions on institutional investors. Our services include:
- Advising on and maintaining a database of an 'informed circle' of institutional investors for regular communication and roadshows
- Planning, facilitating and attending roadshows with institutional investors
- Follow up and feedback from institutions, including carrying out perception audits
- Reviewing all stakeholder correspondence for consistency of message, regulatory compliance (in terms of price sensitive information) and relevance
We keep our clients abreast of relevant market movements and activities including any unusual trades in a company's shares, share price movements, or competitor activity.